- Pie dough (you live a life full of choices. Pie crust is another one. Decide for yourself what crust you want to make. I'm not the boss of you.)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened and cubed
- 1 T whiskey (or not)
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped fine (You can buy them chopped fine. Move on.)
- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate chips. Or chop some chunks.
Cool completely on a rack (who are we kidding? You should wait a couple of minutes and then dig in) before serving. Reheat for a few seconds in the microwave if it cools completely before you get a chance to devour it.
Recipe from Baked: New Frontiers in Baking (Stewart, Tabori & Chang)